St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church located in historic downtown Fort Pierce Florida has served the St. Lucie County community since 1893. While we worship in a variety of ways, from contemporary to traditional, we hold to the faith and worship of the ancient church. We have been active in community service and outreach for over 100 years. St. Andrew’s is a member of the Diocese of Central Florida and the worldwide Anglican Communion.
Volunteers please register here also.